This vegan gluten-free recipe for delicious, fluffy cornbread that melts in your mouth is totally allergen-free–it contains no gluten, dairy, eggs, or sugar. It’s the perfect addition to any holiday meal. Continue reading for my secret to making it fluffy!!
Subscribe to my healthy eating and lifestyle blog here or follow me on Facebook for more healthy lifestyle shares!
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Vegan Gluten-Free Cornbread
- 1 cup corn flour NOT corn meal – if you don’t have corn flour, pulse corn meal in a blender or Cuisinart for 30 seconds.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup plant milk almond, soy or other
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately.
- Combine them.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch round cast iron pan, baking tin, glass pan or muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm and golden in color.
- Slice and serve warm with margarine and/or syrup on top.