These crunchy, delicate dairy-free, gluten-free cookies with chocolate chips are a huge hit in my household. A batch gets polished off within 24 hours. Their crunchy consistency goes perfectly with a glass of plant-based milk.
Subscribe to my healthy eating and lifestyle blog here or follow me on Facebook for more healthy lifestyle shares!
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Gluten & Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup rice or oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder sifted
- 1 stick margarine extra soft
- ½ cup maple syrup honey or agave
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients separately.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients together.
- Mix in the chips.
- Shape into 1-inch cookies and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool before eating.