These high protein vegan chocolate snack bites are made with 5 simple & healthy ingredients: nut butter, protein powder, bananas, maple syrup and cocoa powder. No grains. No dairy. No gluten. No refined sugar. No oil. Pure goodness in a bite. See the Baked or No Bake options.
Subscribe to my healthy eating and lifestyle blog here or follow me on Facebook for more healthy lifestyle shares!
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
High Protein Vegan Chocolate Snack Bites
- 2 large extra ripe bananas mashed well or frozen then defrosted
- 1/2 cup organic nut or seed butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup Chopped or powdered nuts/seeds to sprinkle on top
- Mash the bananas, nut butter and syrup together, then mix well until fluffy.
- Add the powders using a flour sifter to remove the clumps.
- Mix well.
NO BAKE OPTION:
- Roll into balls and coat with chopped nuts, seeds or cocoa powder.